Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Secrets

 

You wouldn't know it from these pictures, but my family is wild. And we have secrets. 




Don't let the tame poses and polite smiles fool you.  


We are tricksters and troublemakers. 


We dance like crazy, eat seven meals a day, and have ridiculous nicknames (Chocobear, Muffinhead, Bookends, Friendlies, Gangsta J, which is not me, by the way, just to name a few). We're ruthless at board games, and we love desserts waaay too much.
She used to draw on the walls and try to kiss strangers. I used to kidnap her toys and demand ransom. 

When these two met, she was 16, and he crashed her birthday party. Rascals.



When I was little, I thought my mom was the prettiest lady in the world. I still hope I look as good as her when I grow up. 
Yep, you wouldn't know by looking at us, but we're crazy. I know you can't pick your family, but if you could, I'd still want to wind up with these people. 
Creepers and all. 


*Big thanks to Curtis Simpson Photography for making us all look so darn attractive. You can check him out here: http://curtissimpsonphotography.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to write an itemized list about what I love about this post:

    1. The quality of the photography
    2. The quality of how attractive you all are
    3. David's hair
    4. Your commentary
    5. The fact that JT looks exactly like you (but a boy, obviously)
    6. The make-up picture
    7. That for the skinniest family ever, you sure do put away food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love!! And I had NO idea that David's hair was so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz: I love that you made an itemized list. Do you also love that I refer to my parents as Rascals?

    Ad: Here's another secret. David's hair has gotten to be it's own entity/personality, and has a nickname - William. No joke.

    ReplyDelete