Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Making it up to you...

 February is half over and I have shamefully neglected this blog, and I really have no good excuse for why. That is, unless you count having too much fun as a good excuse. This post is to give you a little taste of what too much fun looks like, and by way of apology, I've included some links to things I think are pretty cool.:


1. Themed Sunday dinners with the Santa Monica Family. This one was "Mexican relay-game and bendy-straw" night.


2. Eating a Croque Madame. This is my new favorite breakfast. (Prosciutto, gruyere, fried egg, and dijon. Yum.)


3. Sipping sunny mimosas with friends in the middle of winter.

4.Assembling my little collection of Valentines that make my office cheery. Here's my favorite Valentine this year.
5. Exploring new parts of my neighborhood, like this really neat garden shop, Big Red Sun on Rose & 5th in Venice.

6. Enjoying the antics of these boys in their tupperware-like boat at Lake Arrowhead.
7. Finding this excellent little brunch spot in Venice and their clever little sign. Check them here:VBW



Cross my heart, I will at some point in the not-so distant future, actually write and post something substantial and thoughtful.....who are we kidding? I'll post the next time I do something awesomely ridiculous and fun, and in the meantime, I'll fill space with songs that you like, and restaurants for you to try, and....really.....who are we kidding?

This is all just stuff I like. (but I hope you like it too.)

2 comments:

  1. where can i get myself a croque madame?! yummo that look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 529 Rose Avenue. Venice Beach Wines. Does not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete