Monday, February 7, 2011

Yeah, Yeah, Music Monday

I have two great blog posts brewing in my head, and I know it's mean of me, but I'm not writing them today for several reasons. Reason #1 being that I'm too busy, Reason #2 being that I have a severe case of the Mondays and I'm a little blue... I blame my great weekend.

The Packers won the Superbowl, I got to see lots of great friends, I went to a wonderful show, and now it's Monday. There's just no competing with the weekend.

Anyway, chances are good that all of you might be suffering from Monday Blues too, so I'm sharing my home remedy: some crispy new tunes. I've whipped up this playlist which is a fun mix of the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, and some great other new music that I'm just starting to get into.

So here it is! Listen and enjoy, and the next time I post, I promise some cheerful, fun, picture-filled, prose.

xoxo  Yeah, Yeah, Monday

Out of the 14 tracks, some of my faves (besides all of the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs) are as follows, so feel free to skip around and check them out and let me know what you think:

1. I Get Around - Dragonette

 2. Pull My Heart Away - Jack Penate

 3. Heart It Races - Dr. Dog

4. No One Does It Like You - Department of Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment