Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Bad Days.

So life's been a little...rough lately.
Nothing terrible just the usual, run-of-the-mill, slightly crappy things:

I'm fighting a cold (and losing).

My NCAA bracket is just shot to pieces.

I got hit in the head with a volleyball (more than once) this weekend (this is not news because it happens frequently, but its still not fun).

The City of Hermosa Beach sent me an early birthday present: It's a parking ticket.

My bike has a flat tire.

Glee is a rerun again this week. 

I locked myself out of my apartment.

Gas is $4.19 per gallon.

But you know what? I really can't complain.
I'd like to complain, but I watched Sixteen Candles last week, and if I learned anything from that classic 80's film, it's that complaining is not attractive, and generally makes you no fun and disagreeable to everyone (except for the highschool quarterback, who doesn't yet know what an awful whiner you are). Furthermore, I'm far to lucky and loved to complain about the above things which are really just small nuisances in the grand scheme of things.

In case I needed another reason to appreciate life, when I go for walks in the evening in my neighborhood, this is what I get to see:



Even if I had a terrible day, it almost always ends with that view, and the fact that tomorrow will be better. So like I said, no bad days.

1 comment:

  1. i think molly ringwald's lower lip is permanently puffy or something.

    ReplyDelete