Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

So yesterday I cut my own hair. I think most people know this is a poor life choice. I mean, even I would advise against this idea.



But apparently, I'm not very good at taking my own advice, and I did it anyway because I was bored. The last time I was bored, I made a half-hearted attempt to learn how to use water colors, and the time before that, I decided I was going to tutor small criminals. It's hit or miss.



Even so, boredom, and scissors? That's usually a bad combo.


You know what's harder than cutting your own hair though?


Taking your own picture. Now that will make you feel like a complete idiot. Try it. 


 P.S. I decided it needs to be even shorter, but I'm going to get professional help for that. 
P.P.S. This post is actually meant to distract you from the fact that I haven't posted about Thanksgiving, my new car Francine, or the fact that I'm moving out of Venice. I know. Things are crazy. I'll get to it. Don't rush me.

1 comment: