Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friends don't let friends miss out on Pancake Day.

I absolutely live for special occasions, and there's nothing I like more than finding out that there's a special occasion happening that I wasn't previously aware of (unless it's a birthday, because then, chances are I just end up looking like a bad friend).

That said, today is......National Pancake Day!!!! and I have three things to tell you about that.

1. These are quite possibly the most beautiful pancakes I've ever seen. Click on the link to get the recipe: SmittenKitchen.com


Photo credit: Deb from Smitten Kitchen
2. You can get FREE pancakes at IHOP today between 7AM - 10PM. Not only that, but you have a chance to help a good cause, Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, which will be accepting donations at participating IHOP restaurants. You know how I love fun and good causes.Check it out here for more details: http://www.ihoppancakeday.com/

3. Happy National Pancake Day! In case you're wondering, I will be at the IHoP on Lincoln Blvd. in Marina Del Rey tonight, getting my pancake fix. Come say hi.

1 comment: