Thursday, August 18, 2011

Starting Over.

This blog gets further and further away from Venice, but I promise, on my honor, the next post will be about my beach city life.

But this post is about Idaho. and weddings. and my summer vacation. which lasted a whole 6 days. That's a really long time when you're not in school. I remember thinking about how summer vacations seemed endless when I was in highschool and college, and toward the end, I just wanted to be back at school with my friends and starting something new. Not a chance, now. That 6 days was gone in the blink of an eye.

There's still the excitement of starting something new, though. My good friends Alex and Liz are starting their new marriage together, Fall is starting, and football is starting, and I am starting over. I'm turning over new leaves, making new promises to myself, vowing to start (another) diet, and stop sugar-coating things (literally and figuratively), and thinking about starting a new blog (or two). More on that later.

I'm excited to get started with starting things.
But in the meantime, here are a few pretty pictures of my vacation, and my pretty friends, and a pretty wedding in pretty Sun Valley, Idaho.

You're invited.

Bridesmaid dresses and gilded shoes.

Like I said, I have pretty friends.

There never was a more handsome group of Fantasy Football nerds.

The blushing bride.

Team Midnight. And John.

Team Mist!

Congratulations Alex & Liz!

No comments:

Post a Comment